HC Severstal Cherepovets head coach Andrei Razin:
- There was a wonderful, celebratory atmosphere inside the stadium. I think that Severstal didn't ruin the celebration. The ice hockey was good today and I congratulate SKA with their victory.
- Why was Igor Geraskin the captain today?
- Around two hours before the start of the match, Yury Trubachyov fel ill. We gave Igor the status of captain because he deserves it, he has progressed through the Cherepovets system. I think he liked shaking hands with Pavel Datsyuk.
- This decision was fully made by the coaches?
- Yes. However, we only found out about Yury Trubachyov's illness 15 minutes before the team briefing.
- How did Sergei Korobov play and which goalkeeper will start in the next KHL match?
- Not conceding any goals means he played well. The next game will be on Wednesday, we need to continue living until that day.
HC SKA head coach Ilya Vorobyov:
- It was a tricky start for us. Nevertheless, given that we've been training hard, that's natural. After that, we grew into the game better, scored beautiful goals and I think that the fans enjoyed it.
- Patrik Hersley and Roman Rukavishnikov played. When will the other injured players return?
- It's good that those two returned. At the moment, we have a lot of injured guys, and the doctors are working hard to correct the situation. Some are closer to returning.