HC SKA head coach Alexei Kudashov:
- It was an even game, CSKA took advantage of their powerplays to win.
- You gave your young players a chance today.
- They have been playing in other games too.
- How is Vasily Podkolzin progressing?
- Vasily is younger than the other players in his line. He’s developing and improving with each passing game.
- When will Sergei Plotnikov play again?
- Sergei is ill. He’s not training yet.
HC CSKA Moscow head coach Igor Nikitin:
- We competed with commitment and won the game because of our players’ quality and character.
- You reacted well to conceding the second SKA goal at the end of the second period.
- We knew that we made a mistake for that goal, it was our error. In the break, we didn't say anything special, we simply told the players that they need to show their character in a tough situation.
- You gave your young players a chance in this match.
- The healthy players were on the ice.
- How are Ivan Telegin, Alexander Romanov, Mikhail Grigorenko and Linden Vey?
- Ivan Telegin has had an operation in Germany. The latter two will begin training with the main group tomorrow. Alexander Romanov is training with the team again, but isn’t ready to play yet. Jiri Sekac? He is in rehabilitation for his injury.
- Sergei Tolchinsky is scoring again.
- He is enjoying playing at the moment, but we have a lot of players and all of them need to show their potential on the ice.