HC Vityaz Podolsk head coach Valery Belov:
- I congratulate SKA with their deserved victory. In the second period, we had enough chances to turn the tide. However, unfortunately, we didn't give SKA a challenge.
- Were your players worried about playing SKA?
- No, I didn't notice that.
- If asking a question with humour, would you like to take some of Oleg Znarok's players?
- Do you mind, Oleg?
- O.Z. - Well, only for a short time.
- V. B. - Ok, we'll talk and make an agreement.
HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- We didn't have a great second period today, but the rest of the match was good.
- How has Ilya Kovalchuk improved so much and become the KHL's leading scorer?
- I didn't know that he is the current top scorer. He is a real master.
- With Ilya going through pre-season with the team, has this helped him?
- This was my first pre-season with SKA, I don't know what happened before.
- SKA scored a very quick first goal. Was the game won after the first period?
- The players had been working on this play beforehand. It's great that we scored immediately.
- Why did Vadim Shipachyov get moved to the third line?
- Because of the second line's poor performance.
- Are you satisfied with Patrik Hersley's debut?
- Yes, he did a good job.