HC SKA head coach Ilya Vorobyov:
- Special teams decided the outcome of this match. We will prepare for the next game.
- Your players tried to provoke the home fans.
- Our players tried to provoke the fans? How did they do that? Did they throw sausages?
- They made gestures towards the Spartak Moscow supporters.
- Really? We will have a look.
- Igor Shestyorkin cannot play in the next match. Who will be back-up to Magnus Hellberg?
- How do you know that Igor can't play? Do you work for the Disciplinary Committee? We wish Kaspars Daugavins health, the 5+20 penalty was only given because of his injury.
- How concerned are you that SKA cannot score at equal strength?
- We won the match.
HC Spartak Moscow coach Igor Ulanov:
- I am not embarrased by our performance at all. The guys did their all and stuck to the game plan. We spent a lot of time shorthanded, but despite that fact, it was clear how our players stuck together as a group. In terms of goalscoring, this series is level at 7-7.
- How is Kaspars Daugavins?
- We will send him to the clinic, after which we will have information.
- How big will his loss be?
- He is a leading player for us when it concerns points. However, we did play the first match without him. We have other players which can also participate in games.
- There's a feeling that it's easier for Spartak to play well in Saint Petersburg.
- No. Given that SKA are 0:2 down in the series, we knew that it would be a different game here, but there are more matches upcoming both in Moscow and Saint Petersburg. I think this is an interesting series for us, the fans and for you, the journalists.