HC SKA head coach Valeri Bragin:
- It wasn't a complete game from us. We're currently rotating the squad, we had a lot of young players on the ice and we gave Yaroslav Askarov a chance. We are following our plan. We competed well during the second period, but we did concede a disappointing goal. CSKA scored on the powerplay, whereas we couldn't.
- How can SKA beat CSKA?
- By working for the entire 60 minutes and following the tactical plan.
- How are Kirill Marchenko and Vladimir Tkachyov?
- They are getting ready.
- Is Linden Vey being rested?
- No, he has an injury.
- Why does your attacking line not show a lot against CSKA?
- The opponents compete with an emphasis on defence. It's difficult to break their defensive line down. Hopefully, we will improve.
- Vasily Podkolzin added a lot of energy, but he didn't create many opportunities to score.
- The main thing is that he has plenty of desire and is competing hard. Maybe we will put him back in the line with Ivan Morozov and Kirill Marchenko, they have good chemistry.
HC CSKA Moscow head coach Igor Nikitin:
- This is a team win. Everyone worked hard, scoring good goals along the way. We congratulated Alexander Popov with his 700th KHL appearance.
- Did you ask your players to focus on defence in order to protect your goalkeeper after his bad performance in the previous match?
- Lars always plays well after a bad game. SKA have a serious, high-quality team. We had maximum concentration against these opponents.
- Do you agree with Valeri Bragin that CSKA played out of defence?
- Yes, I do. We're playing every two days, it's tough. We are keeping all games in mind.
- Who will be back in the team to face Spartak Moscow?
- Some of them are injured, while others are ill. We have young guys who are using this opportunity to play.