HC SKA forward Valentin Zykov:
- It was a good, competitive game. Both teams matched each other, penalty shots had to decide the outcome. We had enough opportunities to win.
- How do you feel at the moment?
- I am gradually beginning to settle in, this was only my first match. I will try to improve with every passing game.
- You landed eight hits today. Is this normal for you?
- I didn’t count them, I simply played ice hockey. I can’t say anything about that.
- You were born in Saint Petersburg and initially started out with the SKA academy. What are your feelings after making your debut at the Ice Palace?
- I feel great playing at home, I’m really happy to have joined SKA!