HC SKA head coach Valeri Bragin:
- It was a great match of KHL level. No one wanted to lose, there was commitment and desire. This was a useful game for us.
- We saw Fyodor Svechkov and Marat Khusnutdinov both on the powerplay and the penalty kill.
- They are capable of playing on special teams, they've done this with the national team. We are very satisfied with how they performed today.
- When will Matvei Michkov make his senior SKA debut?
- He was with us in Sochi, but he didn't travel here. He was tired after winning the Hlinka Gretzky Cup. Maybe he will play at the home competition in Saint Petersburg.
- Why did you send Yaroslav Askarov to SKA-Neva?
- He has been sent there for game time. We have four goalkeepers, he will now play in three or four matches. We will see him at the Nikolai Puchkov Memorial Tournament.
HC SKA forward Fyodor Svechkov:
- This was my full SKA debut, and also my first game at this level. All of the guys did a great job to achieve this deserved win.
- Were you surprised to compete on special teams?
- No, I wouldn't say that. I tried to repay the management group for their faith in me.
- A lot of clubs wanted to sign you. Was there an option to join Kazan?
- There were a lot of options, but now I am a SKA player.