HC SKA head coach Valeri Bragin:
- It was a tough match, we had lost a lot of emotions against Omsk on Monday. The main thing is that we earned the two points, we will now prepare for the next game.
- SKA initially held a three-goal lead. Did you relax, or did the opponents improve?
- It was a combination of the two factors. We lost our concentration a bit, but we did eventually win.
- Why did you sign forward Alexander Volkov?
- He progressed through the SKA system before moving to the NHL, he's our player. SKA are working on taking players back home from North American leagues. We will now travel to Moscow to compete against Dynamo, we'll see how he feels.
- You pulled Yaroslav Askarov in favour of Alexander Samonov when leading 4:3. Why?
- We thought that the goals which we conceded were avoidable.
HC SKA forward Valentin Zykov:
- It was a difficult game. We lost the three-goal advantage, they scored a couple of quick goals on the powerplay in the third period. Nevertheless, we did manage to win.