HC SKA head coach Valeri Bragin:
- It was a game which saw both teams attack hard. We conceded twice shorthanded today after lifting the puck out of play. After that, we made changes to our lines as we aimed to improve our performance, and we played during the third period. We did have a chance to equalise, but we still ended up losing. I would like to wish SKA fans a very Happy New Year!
- Once again it was a closed match against Jokerit with few opportunities.
- Jokerit are a good team, it felt like a playoff match today. There was a lot of physical play. Unfortunately, we couldn't use our chances to score, at times we made the wrong decisions. All games with Jokerit are tough.
- Were SKA lacking strength?
- No, the guys had a good mindset. It was a quick, physical match.
- How long will Kirill Marchenko be out for?
- It's difficult to say now. We will see how he feels when he return, he is continuing to train.