HC SKA head coach Valeri Bragin:
- It was a good third period from us, we managed to equalise. Both teams had plenty of opportunities. In the penalty shootout, the opponents were a bit better.
- Were you confident that SKA were going to score in the final minute?
- We have been working on the players' positional play during our training sessions. This is why we scored that goal.
- Are you satisfied with your goaltenders?
- Alexander Samonov conceded goals after good shots, but we took the decision to swap him for Yaroslav Askarov.
- What can you say about SKA's position in the standings?
- We're among the leaders. However, we want to earn more points.
- You tried to compete against Miro Aaltonen's line with Fredrik Handemark's line.
- We didn't have any real problems. The first goal was through a deflection, and their second was on the powerplay. Overall, we coped with that line.