SKA forward Vladimir Tkachyov:
- Of course, we could have won without overtime or penalty shots, but the main thing is that we still earned the two points.
- Did you take the game puck today? You now have 200 KHL points.
- No, I didn't even realise about that until the match ended. I'm planning on recording more points, though.
- You made a fantastic assist for Ivan Morozov's goal in the third period.
- Ivan did well to score, I'm happy for him. I love to dish out assists like that one, I was sure that he was going to convert the chance.
- How do you feel after playing at the Euro Hockey Tour? It's considered that the speed of the game on the international stage is higher.
- I wouldn't say that the difference is big, CSKA also have a good, quick team.