SKA forward Vladimir Tkachyov:
- We took advantage of our opportunities to score today. Did I enjoy playing with Vladislav Kamenev and Emil Galimov in one line? We only had one training session together ahead of this game, but I thought we did really well. We had chances to score, and hopefully we will tally more goals in the upcoming matches.
- Did you have extra motivation given that Valery Bragin was on the bench again?
- We have motiviation for every game. We found out yesterday that he would return today, so we prepared in a calm manner for this match.
- While he was on the sidelines, did you change your style of game at all?
- We always stick to the same system.
- Were Vityaz more aggressive in the closing stages?
- Ice hockey is a contact sport, you have to be ready for anything. Thankfully, we didn't receive any injuries and we can prepare for the next game.