HC SKA forward Vladimir Tkachyov:
- It was a good match, we scored nice goals. Barys made it a tough game for us, though. We needed these two points.
- Was your play with Artyom Shvets-Rogovoi for your goal a planned idea?
- We're always discussing what we can do. Before that moment, we had been talking about finding each other quicker and opening up. Artyom gave me a great pass.
- The opposing coach said that your goal was a poor one to concede. Are you disappointed to hear that?
- I want to score more poor goals like that! His team conceded, so that's why he said that. The main thing is that we won and we're satisfied with that.
- What are the functions of Artyom Shvets-Rogovoi in your line?
- All of us have the same functions. We need to move well, make quick passes and find each other. He needs to score a goal in order to gain more confidence. We'll try to help him tally a marker in the next match! His fight? Well done to him for sticking up for the team. He dished out an assist for my goal after that.