HC SKA forward Vladislav Tsitsyura:
- We moved well during the first and third periods, but the second period was poor. Maybe we became nervous because we couldn't score on the powerplay. Nevertheless, it's good that we won the match, we will now have a rest before the upcoming important series of games.
- Did you and Vasily Podkolzin plan that move for the winning goal in the third period?
- No, it was a spontaneous decision. I saw that his stick was free, and Vasily did well to reach my pass and tap it in. It's great that we scored the winner.
- Your line has been one of SKA's best in recent matches.
- If that's true, then that is a good thing of course. We've only been playing together in one line for a couple of games. Instead of making ambitious plays, we're keeping it simple, communicating and always covering each other.
- Podkolzin and Maxim Groshev have a lot of motivation.
- Yes, they're playing with huge desire and can both throw their weight about. I'm not such a physical player, so I enjoy competing with them in one line. The guys are in good form, hopefully we can continue in this manner.